Hey out there, time has come to remind you that Modernism Week Fall preview kicks off next week. After more than 90,000 visitors last February, between October 19th and 22nd a variety of tours, open houses, cocktail parties and lectures will be offered around town.
“The Fall Preview is a wonderful opportunity for attendees to get a taste of what our 11-day festival in February will offer” Lisa Vossler Smith, executive director of Modernism Week
Find out more about Modernism Week on our blog Architect and Friends on Tour:
- Modernism Week 2017 is just around the corner!
- Catch of the Week: Leo Marmol @Modernism Week
- Albert Frey and A. Lawrence Kocher’s Aluminaire House will arrive in Palm Springs
- The Tyler House – Richard Neutra’s Desert Retreat
- Modernism Week 2.0 – Architecture for the people: John Lauter at its best!
- William Krisel, a pioneering architect who brought his vision of modernism to Southern California
…and there’s even a Guide to easier living!
Tickets still available you can find here. Enjoy your trip out to the desert! Meet you soon!
PS: For a great stay you should book a casita at Casa De Monte Vista, 696 N Via Monte Vista, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA … ask for Joe!